We get excited about discovering creative solutions to long-standing or complicated business challenges, which enable people to collaborate, communicate and perform their work better than before. Technology should be an enabling force, but all too often its complexity renders it confusing, or even worse - disabling. We address this head-on for our customers.
Below is a short list of the managed services and IT projects we've tackled for our valued customers, but it isn't complete by any means. If what you're looking for isn't listed, please share your inquiry with us, and we'll be happy to help!
• Server hardware and operating system migrations, troubleshooting, installation and configurations, including all flavors of Linux & Windows operating systems.
• Centralized and decentralized internet security management solutions, including virus and spyware prevention, cleanup and removal.
• On-premises and cloud data protection and backup solutions.
• Server and Desktop virtualization technologies, cloud computing implementation (VMWare ESXi, VCL, VDI, Microsoft Hyper-V and 2X)
• Remote-control and phone-based IT helpdesk services.
• IT Project and technology change management - from needs assesment through execution, documentation.
• On-Site computer, laptop, desktop, workstation, server, network and peripheral service, maintenance and repair.
• Google Apps for Business set-up, configuration, e-mail and data migration.
• Off-site server replication, disaster recovery and business continuity readiness planning, testing, implementation and monitoring.
• Preventive Monitoring of your network, server(s) and applications with proactive audio, email, visual and TXT alerts.
• New computer setup, including data and settings migration from existing computers.
• Comprehensive IT inventory including network diagrams, passwords, application settings, hardware and software licensing.
• User privilege and network resource access administration.
• Third-party and Line-of-Business application support, troubleshooting and integration.
•Hosted Exchange, custom e-mail, collaboration, domain and web hosting services using multiple solutions from Microsoft Exchange, Google Apps, and others
• VOIP (Voice Over IP)
• Single point of contact for all IT-related communications and procurement with vendors, service providers and proprietary application support teams.